Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, August 20

Oh good

A bouncing ball captured with a stroboscopic f...Image via Wikipedia
I woke up today not overheated and thought of food first.  This is a great sign!  The second thought was what sewing project I want to work on-- this is an even better sign.  I actually will work on house chores that need to be done since I was out of commission for a week or so.  Then if i still have energy I will work on the Orange Velvet child's gown and sleeves.  So I thought i would celebrate (while thanking God) with a celebratory blog post that the bout of intestinal issues is on its way out the door!  Woo-hoo!


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts