Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, August 22

New Page on This here Blog

http://www.festiveattyre.com/research/lacing/lacing.html
I have had two page ideas ready to get ready for a little while now, and a comment by a great customer helped spur at least a portion of one along. 


I have started spiral lacing over the last year and found that I truly do prefer it--all those proponents were right, LOL!  However, just as it was a unexplored concept for me, it may be an yet an unexplored concept for my customers.  I have borrowed, temporarily, another's work.  (It is linked and sited).


The link for my page, that will one day have more than just spiral lacing to it, is titled : Dressing a Woman or Girl.  Someday, Dressing a Man or Boy will follow.




Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts