Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, August 1

I have dorky moments

A pair of worn "Oasis" flip-flops. C...Image via Wikipedia
So I was attempting to set a re-bar in the ground, the kind that is used for temporary fencing you sometimes see on the side of the highway or around construction sites.  I was wearing my thong sandals, my foot slipped and I probably should have gone to the hospital.  But I really didn't feel like the hassle in dealing with that.  So instead I instructed my dh to put a few drops of therapeutic grade lavender on the wound itself and on the bandage.  He then wrapped it.  It hurts, but I think it will be ok.


Hobbling around I helped get the household chores done to prepare for our guest.  Chappy and I took a nap together and then our friend came.  It was good to see him again.  Right now Chappy and he are taking a walk to see some of the beautiful sites around us.  I, of course, have had to sit it out.


In a few minutes, I will work on the farthingale and overskirt handwork that I had hoped to finish yesterday.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Darcien, If the re-bar was made of steel you need to get a shot so you don't get anything worse than bad cut! One of my friends got a cut from some work he was doing and ended up in the hospital for 3 months from the infection. At least have it looked at. Please be careful! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts