Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, August 3

Dinner for Schmucks

Description unavailableImage by melolou via Flickr
I could not stop laughing!  It was funnier than anything I've seen lately.  Ashleigh, Chappy, and our guest were almost literally rolling on the floor. 


I logged about 10.5hrs yesterday working on the bodice and finishing handwork that I kept meaning to get to.  There is a little more handwork on the overskirt, but I had finally gotten it to the point that I could do the bodice.  I have hand work on the bodice today.  If I get enough done, I will work on the sleeves today too.  Otherwise that will be tomorrows project.


Ok off now to work.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts