Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, August 3

Still setting and couching

Line art drawing of a bodice.Image via Wikipedia
I ran out of grommets and needed floss so I have the bodice down to this last set of steps.  I will be working on the sleeves tomorrow and hopefully finishing up all the little details that go into finishing the last of a project.  Today was a normal 6hour day; I suspect that tomorrow will be a 10hour day.  I will post a pic tomorrow-- after my customer has seen it.


Ok.  Will try to get some writing done tonight.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts