Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, August 4

Squee!

Squee-squee-squee-squee-squee!!!!  Woo-hoo-  I am down to handwork on the little girl's gown.  The sleeves are done-- the bodice, done-- the skirts, done -- the farthingale and chemise, done and done.  Now I will be working through evening (well after a dip in the pool) on the handwork.  I think I should be able to get it done tonight.  Maybe tomorrow at the latest.


I then have a set of sleeves and another corset commissioned, in addition to the pro bono for my friend.  And then, too, there are the ready made projects I have planned too. 


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts