Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, August 5

Losing my slave-- er daughter-- today-- Doh!



I got the sleeves hand finished and attached to the bodice and 4 grommets couched.  Ashleigh, ie the slave, was called this morning to work from 10a to close-- that is why I am losing her help.  She is a great coucher.  So she is getting done what she can do before I run her to work.  I am working on getting the little things done on the rest, ie hook and eyes added, the final handwork on the overskirt to seal the last seams, etc.


Ok to work.  (I will try to be a bit less matter of fact and concise in the future.  Actually not sure most people want me to be more verbose, LOL!)


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts