Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, August 26

A quick note, may be more later

Goldfinch (cardeulis cardeulis) Conwy, North WalesImage by Cj Roberts via Flickr
I have been affected off and on with the affliction that wiped me out a couple of weeks ago.  I mention this only as explanation for my lack of progress this week.  I find myself falling asleep for a couple of hours a day and I still sleep for an entire night, and the toilet and I are still on close terms).  (If I am still having these bouts next week, I will see the doc.)


I will see if I get through this afternoon and evening.  I would like to post a pic of the two skirts together tonight.

Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Darcien, That sounds an awful lot like Lymes Disease. The only way to be sure if you have it is to have a blood test. You really should do that. The longer it stays in your body the longer you will suffer long term side effects. I don't mean to scare you but the only thing that gets rid of it is long term antibitics. My friend thought she had the flu but the doctor found out it was Lymes after the blood test. She is still having problems 6 months later. Please have yourself checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Thanks for the heads up. I have taken note. I will let you know what the doc says next week.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts