Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, August 25

Working it

afleurissage2Image by chronowizard via Flickr
Last night I worked on two projects.  The first was the overskirt for the Elizabethan Orange Velvet gown for a child.  All that is left for it is to attach the waistband.  This step is all hand work and therefore the longest.  


The second was to start production on a new product to offer on my sites.  I won't go into more yet, as I have to make sure it is a viable option.  But i am excited about the prospect.  Once I have the ins and outs thought about I will post it here as well as for sale on Etsy.com and at my own Designs by Rhenn Website.


I also spent a little time researching personalized product/manufacturer tags to sew or iron on my products. (Thanks to a customer suggestion.)  I think this is a doable option and as soon as I am able I will place an order for them.  I also found a reasonably priced ribbon that can be customized.  I want to get a spool or two of this to use on making my 'thank you' favors and for packaging.  The company I found that I think i will use is Namemaker online.  Speaking of packaging, I need to find a better solution for shipping.  Another aspect to research.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts