Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, September 8

Accomplished but no product

My new V-Rod-- I will get better pics tomorrow
I worked all day, but no sewing done.  I took on the task of being a Cub Scout Wolf den leader, despite the fact that I don't have a wolf myself.  So I spent the entire day working on a den meeting agenda.  But alas! Alack! no one showed.  


HOWEVER!  I did get my Harley Davidson 2004 V-ROD!  woo-hoo!!!!!  I may be sleeping in the garage tonight lol!


Tomorrow I will sew on my Dorothy overskirt.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts