Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, September 6

Only 4.5hours But Took All Day

Butterfly 10Image by philip1120 via Flickr
I logged about 4.5hours today, but it took all day to get the chemise done.  I worked on it on and off.  It is nigh unto complete--just need the petite hook and eyes for closures, which i will purchase tomorrow, sew on , then mail.  Then back to the overskirt.


Ok back to The Closer then Rizzoli and Isles.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Darcien, I wore the olive garb on Monday. A little hot but not too bad. 75 pictures, count them, 75 pictures! I love that outfit! I had a friend take some pictures and as soon as I get them will send. What a beautiful and rich skirt, I can't tell you enough how perfect it is. Even the Queen made a point to stop by and tell me how good it looked! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! I can't wait to see the pics! I will search the net to see if anyone posted yet, though it is kinda early loL!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts