Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, September 29

Fabric cut

Sir Walter Raleigh in paned trunk hose and can...Image via Wikipedia
I thought I'd post real quick as I don't know if I will have time later.  John's garb is cut as of last night and ready for assembly today.  I hope to get a good portion of the doublet and venetians done today.  The jerkin I think should be able to be done tomorrow.  


Today is a full day though.  James is going to be checked for Lyme's and then I have scouts tonight.


On a side note, had to buy a new printer today.  I am satisfied though: it is wireless!  Which means I can print as I am working from the sewing room cleeeeear across the house, LOL!


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts