Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, September 27

Yippee-Yippee-Skippy!!!

The DOROTHY is posted!  Yea!  Yea!!  Yea!!!!


I posted it to Etsy, just in case someone else can/wants to wear it, LOL! But if it doesn't sell by Oct 7, 2010 I will remove it from the inventory and gladly wear it.  I know it is a little garish but it is two my favorite color families and I do have pics to back up the color choice.


I do still need to find/make a girdle-- will keep my eyes peeled. 


I will get pics of the smock (chemise) separately and post to Etsy as well.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts