Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, September 26

Dorothy is done!

'Infinite Mist'Image by RobertPaul. via Flickr
I will get the pics up tomorrow sometime, But the gown is done!  I made an error trying a new product that resulted damage to my overskirt.  All I had to do was to cover with some of the trim I bought the other day (thankfully I bought 10yards for no apparent reason, LOL!)  It looks nice but is a departure from the original concept. I think I like it better and truly I had seriously considered doing it before I had to, anyway.  Hmmm God's way of making sure I followed His idea?  I think so.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts