Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, September 16

Yes, I am turning into citrus fruit (as Nibbs and Pickle asked me)

National Lyme disease risk map with 4 categori...Image via Wikipedia
Due to a friend's prompting I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago to have a lab run for Lyme Disease.  I got the results today and I have tested positive.  


When it was first suggested I went online to see if what I have been suffering was truly related to the disease, and based on the write ups I believe that I have actually been suffering for quite a wile--maybe for most of my time in WA (one of the first things we did was go for a hike up to MT Rainier when we got to WA; then we spent alot of time hiking during our 3yrs in WA).  If I am wrong, I could have contracted it in Jan (when I went camping with Nibbs for a wet weekend in WA) or July (when we went hiking in Cloudcroft, NM).


I am grateful that my friend followed her instincts and suggested I get tested.  And I am grateful I didn't resist going to the doctor (like I always do).


Today, I will be correcting a mistake I made on a smock/chemise and dropping it back into the mail.  If I have time, I will be constructing a new low neck smock/shirt for myself and to use as an example of my work on Etsy.com .  If I like how it looks with the Dorothy I will keep it, if not then I will put on sale and construct a high neck smock (where the body of the garment lays flat and does not gather into the neck-- vs a chemise where the body of the garment gathers into the neck) instead.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts