Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, September 20

Back to work~

[263-365] Find another way..Image by Beatriz AG via Flickr
Yesterday, was a recovery day for me.  We went on a 5hour motorcycle ride Friday and again on Saturday.  So Sunday I got some yard work done (first time in a long time I've had energy to do that), then slept for a couple of hours in the afternoon.  I did get pearls sewn onto the bodice last night and today I hope to get the bodice down to handwork.

The antibiotics are helping quite a bit though I am still easily fatigued.  But I am so grateful that the hip pain is relieved enough that I could take the dog for a walk without walking like a woman 30years older than me-- first time I've been able to do that.  And my heart isn't race like it has been want to.  My memory is still spotty, but I am thinking: just as the stress on my body is starting to ease, some of these other things will improve too.  God is good.



Ok off to nap then work.  Maybe more later.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts