Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, September 20

Broken Links

Due to photobucket account maintenance I moved photos that were attached to other posts, which resulted in broken links.  So I redid the post about the Up-Cycled "Heather" garb that sold earlier this month on my Sewing How-to blog: Mistress Rhenn's Costuming Blog .  I will be taking the time to fix all the broken links on Mistress Rhenn's costuming blog as I go.


As a side note, I do have two more Elven Up-Cycle Series to do up-- we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for their unveiling.  I need to maybe think about a manly elven costume too.


Just an FYI.




Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts