Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, January 25

Time off, time to renew

STRANEZZE DELLA NATURAImage by zagor64 via Flickr
Alas, alack, a lass, I lack.  (From the musical "Once Upon a Mattress".)  


So I had to make a hard decision over the holidays and since.  As you know, I've had to deal with Lyme's disease and it keeps rearing its ugly head.  In addition, one of my children was diagnosed with hypertension and perhaps issues with his kidneys.  From October until now we've been seeing doctor after doctor for him, with more to see.  Late last week, it was also determined that the same child has diabetes, and we spent part of the weekend in the hospital.  Because of all of this I made the decision to stick to ready made items only in my Etsy store as i can not guarantee my time tables for custom work.  The exception to this is chemises, smocks, partlets, and corsets.  I also want to work on some projects for the store that are easier to keep up with, but the prep work for these is still time intensive and therefore will be a while in coming.


A positive note, and one i am thoroughly thanking God!  The "Andrea" gown (Elizabethan gown for a girl) sold over the weekend!  Woo-hoo!


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts