Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, February 8

A Little of This and More of That

While I am getting my business reorganized, and hopefully streamlined, I am also readjusting and trimming, adding to our homeschool endevours.  This includes blogging, adding art and science experiments and foreign language.  As you can imagine all this reorganizing takes time.  I am trying to be patient with myself and my productivity.  Not only do I have this blog but the sewing techniques blog, Mistress Rhenn's Sewing Blog, needs some tender loving care as well.  


Well, back to work.  (Still need to blog on the family website before family game night).


Ciao for now,

Lady Darcien


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts