Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, February 6

Posterity

A nostalgic view of the UpCycle sold Fall 2010
The organization continues.  This extends to the archiving of last years posts via a hardcopy "book".  You can visit last years archive at this link.  I utilized Blog2Print for this endevour.  The purpose is for posterity.  I imagine it will be hard for future archeologists to find and read our journals, to know us, if we don't keep hard copies for them to find.  Current archeologists need only to troll the web, but I want my grandchild someday to be rummaging through the attic and see where my business started, where it went, and who their grandmother was.


And after reviewing the archived journal I realize my posts need to be more... dynamic and informative.  They also need to include a pic, especially of my own product.  (I've gotten lazy when my health was acting up).  So for now, some pics will be repetitive.  Again my hope is to have more product ready made and therefore more pics, etc.  


Which brings me to today's agenda.  It is Super Bowl XLV Sunday and we are going to a friend's home to watch, but I will bring my drawing pad and utensils and work on drawing up sketch ideas I have in my head.  (Picked up a new fabric to use on my Steampunk, but it is the wrong color so I will need to design a gown around it or make a work up for a kit).


Ciao for now,
Lady Darcien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts