Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, February 4

Organization

FarfalleImage by Giorgio___ via Flickr
I have a very organized mind and do not do well when there is chaos of environment.  This seems to be more so since last summer and all that.  So this afternoon and evening, I am taking the time to organize my ideas and materials- -and even clean up the space too.  I now have dedicated folders for the upcycle faerie series and the ready-made renaissance ideas that have plans already.   To further these plans I will also be adding fabric searches online and locally over the next couple of months.  I would like to get a few renaissance wedding dresses up too. 


So the hope is to keep up with the ideas now.


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts