Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, July 25

Whoop! Whoop!

Yeah!  Down to handwork.  I Should be able to pics tomorrow to post to Etsy and Designs by Rhenn Website.  I am happy!  And I feel like it looks beautiful!


Tomorrow is a 10hr day and then Wednesday off for the Pickle's Birthday!!  We are getting a hedgehog for the boys.  They've chosen to name it "Shroom"--won't matter if it's a girl or boy that way, LOL! We are hoping to get a cinnamon or a snowflake.  So I will likely get to the ruffs tomorrow (first one ever) or if I am more inclined might move that to Thursday and work on the paper dolls tomorrow after posting the pics.


Ok, off to get one more hour in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts