Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, July 27

Day for Rethinking

Ok so last night I spent time pricing out the "Andrea" kit (from the Andrea children's dress I sold earlier this year) and found that my goal is not going to be met the way I want it to.  So I have to take the kit idea back to the drawing board to see if it is salvageable or if it will need to be scrapped altogether.


Today is my day off because it is Pickle's birthday.  That being said, my back is killing me.  And so while I am laid up waiting for the drugs to kick in, I am working on a minor dress design change for the "Dorothy".  I wasn't as thrilled with the gown as I had hoped to be once it was all said and done, but God hit me with inspiration the other day.  So while I am laying here, I can put my idle hands to good use.

1 comment:

  1. Now that Ashleigh has moved away, I will have to train the boys on how to get a noble lady dressed, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts