Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, August 2

Ruffs

...is satisfied.  I had started on the Faery upcycle yesterday, then went to find the dye.  I spent 6 out of 8 hours looking for the darn stuff and still haven't found it.  Today, I wanted to start my day with ruffs, but ended up spending time posting pics of the ruffs I made the other day and getting piddly stuff done--all necessary, but piddly none-the-less.  I did however create a ruff that was tighter than the first one--though tomorrow I will work on one with even tighter figure 8's.  I am using the historical mid 16th century method for now.  Once I feel that I've gotten all the aspects I want to incorporate, I will venture into the cartridge pleated version of the later 16th century.  


Tomorrow a tighter ruff and wrists to match today's and tomorrow's, then I will see about getting some accessories into the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts