Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, August 3

**le Sigh**

Shroom, 8wk old Snowflake Hedgehog
Alas, not only did I lose the only other female (though she has been replaced with Shroom our new hedgehog lady baby) I lost my model too.  I am on a restricted diet for a few weeks, and that includes most cosmetics too.  Therefore my ruffle pics all look horrid.  SO I will have to find something else to use as a model or retake the pics when I can wear cosmetics again.  Aw well.  I am posting a pic of Shroom (short for mushroom, 12 year old picked it out)..

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I've never seen a Hedgehog before. Hope I can see it in person! Miss you! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts