Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, August 29

Ruff Starching

Woot! I actually have something to say today!  Actually, I am sure there is tons I could be saying, but as we are getting our business (GarryOwen Brewing (GarryOwen Espresso Pub and BRew supply) off the ground I found I don't keep up with the communication via social outlets as much, ie blogger, facebook (though more so there).

But I wanted to share the presentation I put together for an easy ruff starching method.  It isn't going to produce absolute pristine ruffs, but it does turn out pretty nice.






You will also find it on my page "Headdress and Preparations".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts