Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, October 12

The 3 tier Farthingale!

Halloween season has proven eventful for Designs by Rhenn!  With several projects still to complete before the 20th of October, I have had to post that new projects will have to wait until November.  


I am thrilled to announce that we introduced a 3 tier Farthingale!  Extra tiers can be added for $8 a tier.  The base cost is $108 and can be found in our online store or on Etsy.


Speaking of Etsy!  They are offering several new features starting next week.  The one that brings joy to my heart is the ability to rename our stores.  So the "LadyDarcien" will no longer be the URL name; I will change it to "Designs by Rhenn".  The old URL will redirect to the new, so there won't be any broken links.  Why does this thrill me?  When I made my account for Etsy I had not yet made a commitment to selling my products.  So I chose a generic name.  Once the decision had been made to name my business it was too late.  But now all can be right with the world, LOL!  This will happen the 18th or later.  So be sure to update your bookmarks!


The Golden "Rayne" gown that even I have drooled over for so long was sold this past week on Ebay for a huge savings!  It sold for $225!  But in addition, my "Dorothy" design (personal gown) sold as used, as did my new embroidered chemise, farthingale, bumroll, and wrist and neck ruffs.  Woo-hoo!  The "Rayne" may be seen at the Bristol Renaissance Festival and the "Dorothy" may be seen in Australia!!!  How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts