Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, July 17

Kirtle begins

WOW!  Tons of stuff done, and today begins the sewing.  While we were on the road Friday and Saturday, I spent time getting my current project organized.  A great deal of attention and detail went into creating the written instructions so that I can offer my current project as a kit when all is said and done.  And for once, I have gathered all materials, except the grommets, to complete the project BEFORE I begin, LOL!  So today, I will gather a few measurements from my son (I am using his because I frankly don't have a young girl to use, LOL- shhhh don't tell him I told you) and begin the kirtle.  I will post my sewing progress on my Mistress Rhenn's Blog, if there is anything new and exciting to explain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts