Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, July 15

TX ChalleNGe and Upcycle Plans

Today marks the beginning of an eventful weekend.  Last night a family friend got into town.  Tomorrow, we will be taking our 16year old to the Texas ChalleNGe academy.  He will be gone for 5.5 months ( with only 2 breaks, Labor Day and Thanksgiving).  I am so excited for him and he is too, though I think he is trepidatious.


I gathered most of my materials for the new up-cycle girl's kirtle and surcoat.  Just need to gather a little more (thread, more trim, etc.) and I will be set to begin production either today or Sunday.  The up-cycle started life as a set of velvet curtains, then became a surcoat for my daughter that never got finished.  I will finish it and get a kit set up for it for sale on my Weebly Store.  (I will place the wardrobe on sale at Etsy as well as Weebly.  The Kit will be sale at Weebly only.)




Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts