Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, July 13

I have reopened!  It has been a few months, but I think I can get back in the saddle now.  If you visit Etsy you will find that we are open again on there.  BUT  I have also redesigned (moved) to a new shop home at WEEBLY.  The prices on my shop home are slightly lower than on Etsy because I am not forced to pay a fee (rightly so, Etsy is a business too) and I can pass this savings on to you.  It isn't a huge savings, but it may make the difference in someones life.


When time permits I will get a newsletter up again, and maybe even offer a discount for the grand reopening.... TBD.  For now I will attempt to keep everything up to date on my blog about any current progresses.




Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts