Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, April 2

Temporary

I have temporarily closed my Etsy store so that I can take the time needed to regroup and rethink my plans.  I want to offer a unique, quality product and at the moment I am simply playing catch-up.  So I will restructure some things and see what I can handle via scheduling and production. 


I will continue to blog, at least once a week, to keep me in the game. 


It is my desire and hope to bring a quality product to the table when I reopen.  When will that be?  I am hoping sometime between May 1 and June 1.


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts