Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, April 1

A New Business Solution!

I found, through research, a program whereby you can "fill in the blanks" on a pdf form before you print it out.  It is very much like paste over, but easy, easy to use!  And I can convert a word doc, or jpg to a pdf so that I can then fill in the blanks.  I downloaded the free version of Nitro PDF.


I used it, as a matter of example, for my son John's application.  The application was originally in a pdf form, however we had lost the link and I only had the already printed out form.  So I scanned the hardcopy, which produced a jpg.  I then was able to convert the jpgs into pdf, add text and save and print!  I love how clean the form looks instead of hand writing the whole thing.  (My handwriting is hit or miss on most days, LOL! And my son's dyslexia manifests itself in out-sized/odd- sized print.) 


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts