Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, November 13

Sabatical


The sabbatical is on.  I am not stopping actual work, but getting several projects that need to be done to clean up the running of business, get end of year paperwork in order, file things away, and organize shop projects.  I am keeping the shop open because I can certainly ship ready made items and I can discuss projects for the new year.

I recently returned from a 3 week trip.  I had flown to NY to help my mom after surgery.  While there we brainstormed and came up with some fantastic ideas for the shop.  We also shopped the craft stores and bought books for inspiration.  I hope to have the first of these ideas incorporated and produced before the new year.  Stretching my creative and technical skills-- woot!

We have a one of a kind project that is up for sale on Etsy.  It is a half a wardrobe based on the character The Master from Dr. Who season 3, "Utopia, pt 1".  It is a vest with cooridinating neck tie and frock coat.  I thank my husband for modeling it for me.  You can find it in my Steampunk and Fantasy section.  (pics to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts