Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, November 12

My Personal project



My personal bodice/ new design for shop
"Hattie". Front view. 2011
I thought I'd share my personal bodice with everyone: "Hattie".  I think I will try a new idea-- a reversible bodice!  I am not done with the other side yet.   The back of the bodice laces up either side of the back.  Each lacing hole is couched without a grommet--and there are tons of holes, ugh.  LOL!

This bodice will be worn under a leather doublet.  I am excited to get to work on it.  For now, I will finish a couple of other projects first.  I am working on the "Steven" for a man and an upcycle.  Very excited for that one!


The "Hattie" overskirt is also wearable but not yet completely decorated.

The "Hattie" design will be available for customization in my Etsy store once all pieces: doublet, bodice, skirt, forepart and sleeves are completed.

The back of the "Hattie" Bodice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts