Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, January 21

5 piece ruff set done

Trimmed ruffs in red satin.  Jan 2012
Woop-woop!  The ruff set is done.  This was a custom request and it is a trimmed ruff set done in red.  The customer had also requested a set for the ankles (not pictured).


Something else I learned-- well something that confirmed what I suspected-- the video camera I bought (austensibly for the boys to create the videos they are always talking about) does not take good stills.  I went back to my phone which does a decent job for an un-smart smart phone.  (Yeah, weird.  I am charged $10/mo instead of $40/mo because my phone can access the internet so therefore is a semi-smart phone.  In reality they are gipping me because I can't even utilize the internet for anything valuable.  Someday I will get another smart phone.  I usually have all the latest tech--being very renaissancey-- but hubby wanted to try a smart phone (4g and all) so I down graded.  Funny thing is, he wants to go back to a "dumb" phone, LOL!)

2 comments:

Popular Posts