Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, January 18

Faerie is Kicking My Rear

"Alina" faerie Upcycle during construction;
Jan 2012
The upcycle faerie progressed rather nicely until about 5pm yesterday.  From 5p till 10:30p I manipulated, reevaluated, redesigned, manipulated again and have to sit on it a while.  Not too long, all the parts are in the middle of the floor.  Instead I will focus on pleating ruffs today--my back is killing me, ugh.  


Here is the upcycle faerie after first dying and before I got too far into the destruction--er, I mean construction, LOL!  You can see it started out as a long sleeved wedding dress-- well bodice and skirt.  The dress dummy keeps slipping down, so I would say someone around 5'6"-5'8" could wear it and the person would have be like size 4/6 or something close.  Once the project is finished I will give measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts