Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, January 2

Slops and more

So I did manage to get the slops on the verge of done while my mom was in town.  Sadly I did have to say good-bye this morning as she is headed home.  I hope she moves down with us sooner rather than later!  But back to the slops.  I put them on Chappy and they fit rather nicely.  I just need to add the leg bands and the holes for the cod piece lacings.  Then onto the cod piece and sleeves.  Will likely only get the slops finished today, maybe the cod piece cut as well.

ok off to play Wizards 101 with my kid (one of them) and then work.  Will likely end the day with DDo with the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts