Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, January 7

Last Details Sometimes Take the Longest

"Mom, those are cool sleeves," said my son as I tried the sleeves on him last night.  Felt pretty good because usually he goes for fantasy garb.  All that being said, I have a whole boat load of buttons to sew on, loops to create, and hooks and eyes to put on the whole wardrobe.  I also need figure out how I want to finish the cod piece. I am hoping to be done today so we can have pics tomorrow up on Etsy.  The rest of the weekend is for the business of admin and cleaning up the work space.

I am very excited to get to the elven upcycle next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts