Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, January 8

Ding-Dong it's Done!

The STEVEN Court Wardrobe, 2012
Doing the stir-the-pot dance!  The STEVEN Men's Court Wardrobe is done.  Started in August 2011 during some dead time, and worked on intermitantly, it is finally done.  I made it using my husband's measurements however he is in SC handling personal business and so my 17year old son stepped in to act as model for me (he wasn't pleased with modeling a cod piece, but he does seem to really like the sleeves for some reason, LOL).  Come check it out at our Etsy Store.


I have also added the cod piece as a separate option--something I have wanted to add to the store for a long time.  You can see that at our Etsy store too.


So what is next?  During the same dead time in August, I started the Elven Upcycle "Zema".  I will be finishing it this week.  And if time permits, one of the Faerie Upcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts