Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, February 6

Busy Super Bowl Weekend

Elizabethan Gauntlet Gloves,
on sale $200 in our Etsy store.
This weekend went by fast and was very productive.  The doublet is near completion, with only a bazillion lacing holes to couch and a few hook and eyes to add (had to make another trip to the fabric store to get more, LOL).  And I snuck in a couple of hours on a bumroll request.  Woop!  


Today, after I get a few pics of the current progress I will work on the overskirt.  I like how the doublet has turned out and hope my customer is excited about it. I also hope it fits well.  Since I draft all my custom things from scratch for each costumer, there is always the possibility I miss something or don't account for such-n-such (the "squish factor" is an example of the didn't-take-into-account in the past.  I now ask for this info to account for it, LOL), and so there is trepidation until the costumer actually tries it on and lets me know they are satisfied and hopefully LOVE!!!!! (notice the extra exclamation points) their wardrobe.


We have put the Elizabethan Gauntlet Gloves on sale-- 33% off!  They are now $200.  Come and check them out.


Off to work!  I pray you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts