Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, February 11

Same and Different

The LUSTY in Black.
The LUSTY in green, gold, and brown.
The same style can produce such varied feels with just a change of color scheme.  The Lusty was orginally made in Green and gold, and then changed up with another color of Brown.  Now we have made the Lusty with black on black.  What a dramatic feel!  Love it in both combos--they bring out the personality of each owner so beautifully!
I would like to add too, that the sleeves are slightly different in size and puff.  The brown and green were my first attempt and I realized what I needed to do to produce the black version.  I was aiming for the black version originally but now I know.  


Something else to note: the customer for the black didn't want the square tabs at the waist, but wanted it left free of skirting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts