Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, April 12

DbR's New Home

Wow!  I forgot I had a blog and that I should use it.  Yes, we've moved.  We no longer ship from El Paso; we now ship from Lawton, OK.


We left El Paso on the 26th of March and signed for our home on the 28th of March.  I had projects that I moved with and tried to sew on the run.  Not going to do that in the future--I really do have a lot to do when we move, LOL!  Thankfully, Chappy took up ALL my slack.  While moving I worked on a three piece underpinning set to include: farthingale, corset, and bumroll.  Also tackled an embroidered caul and a chemise and finished the SCOTT wardrobe just as everything was kicking off for the move.

Now to the future:  have a victorian request, squire wardrobe, a surcoat and gown, fantasy. All of those are for custom requests.  Then there are the personal and ready made projects-- woo-hoo!  



I did whip up the HATTIE Sleeves.  I just need to finish the aglets and will post them.  The HATTIE overskirt is done, but the bodice needs some adjustment before I can post it.  I will also need to complete the HATTIE Forepart.  Excited!  ( A vague sneak preview can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2033733381039  :  the Hattie gown is the one I am wearing, in brown on the left hand side of the screen).

Ok Off to get my new sewing room organized -- LOTS of space now.  Woo-hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts