Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, March 18

Newest Man's design


Yippee!  The newest custom design was completed today.  I love it!  It is so classy and eye catching.  It is titled "SCOTT".  It features doublet with removable sleeves, paned slops and a cape.  The cape is unique in that it is designed to drape over one shoulder and is held in place by cords laced through a loop at the center back and through the top loop in the front.  The buttons that flow down the doublet front also adorn the front edge of the cape, creating a great double row visual in the front.


I did figure out what I did "wrong" on the STEVEN slops and it was corrected on the SCOTT.  I can use it again and again.

OH!  I know what I was thinking today: I am going to (at some time in the future) make myself a man's court wardrobe.  Mostly for research sake.  I feel like I need to get a feel for what a man has to deal with when wearing one of my wardrobes for men.

I found a GREAT place to find metal buttons in bulk on line.  Very happy!  Funny how I did 3 days of searches but it didn't come up until the end of the 3rd.  They can be found at Benno's Buttons.  



Tomorrow I start the 3 piece underpinning set for a customer.  The packers come from the 20th-23rd.  Then we are out of here on the 26th headed for Lawton, OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts