Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, June 30

Ahhhh, a good day

I, gratefully, had a satisfying day.  Had to take a couple of trips to the craft store (dingy from time to time) but the corset is coming out rather nicely.  The fabric was supplied by my patron and is wonderful because it is striped.  Which means the channel lines are already there.  Woo-hoo!  So down to hand work tomorrow and then just to wait on the linen to come.  (I bought extra because I am due for a new chemise; the one I've been using for Etsy pics is 13 years old.  So I bought a "sheer" sheer weight 2.8oz/yd.  I hope i like it.)


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts