Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, August 8

Inventory and Forepart

The new child forepart I am making for ready to sell.  There will be a skirt, bodice, sleeves, and over-partlet.  The sizing is just a few inches bigger than the child's wardrobe I just finished this past week.

Tomorrow I will begin the sleeves for my customer.  For sure it will be calculated, drafted and cut.  I will probably sew it the next day-- depending on how long it takes.  I may also work on the overskirt for the child's wardrobe-- we'll see.
I did finally get the thread and ribbon in my inventory logged in.  I still need to get more trims and the fancies logged too.

Ok off to bed.  Night everyone   


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts