Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, August 11

Yesterday

City RailsImage by έŁέ¢τяøиί¢ έγέ via Flickr
Whew-- yesterday was draining and I didn't even have to pay attention, LOL!  I went with Ashleigh to her orientation at UTEP; we had to be up and out and at the orientation by 7:30a.  I, however, was up at 4:30a.  Ugh.  By the time I got home, I was wiped out.  Went to the pool first, still not revived laid on my bed and answered emails, then fell asleep.  LOL!  Still can't wake up, but I must as I was supposed to work on the skirt yesterday for a customer.  So today will most likely be a long day-- skirt and sleeve pair.
7
Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts