Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, August 7

Web Forms

Praying mantis / Mante religieuseImage by Eric Bégin via Flickr
Getting to blogs late today.  I spent well over 12hours working with a new forms creator.  I am so very happy!  I have always wanted my customization forms and measurement forms to have graphics for demonstration purposes.  And up until now, I hadn't found the one I liked.  But this new company rocks!  And it is free!  Full access for up to 100 forms.  Since I probably won't need that many, it may always be free for me.  However, if I did ever find myself in need of more than 100, I would probably pay for it readily.  The company is Jotform.


Not only can I add photos, I can add so  much and it is drag and drop.  While I can dabble in HTML, I don't like to because I have to look everything up.  Jotform just made it so easy.


Ok, I am falling asleep at the wheel here.  Night all


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts