Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, September 23

Energy levels

see filenameImage via Wikipedia
Right now my energy levels are not dependable.  For example all the work i got accomplished yesterday was from 6-midnight-- I couldn't even begin to think about my Dorothy gown until 6pm.  Ugh.  I think it should be ok today though.  Maybe I will go and get the silk for the partlet today-- if I don't change my mind and choose to use the velvet instead.


I did get quite a bit done yesterday though.  The sleeves (need to hem the wrist, I just remembered) are attached and all the handwork, save for the lacing holes, are complete. I am not looking forward to the lacing holes-- I think it will something like 24 holes or more-- ugh!  I do still need to apply the pearls and hem the skirt.  The partlet and chemise/smock are still on the agenda.  I have about 80 hours of work more to do before we leave for TRF.  Not on the Dorothy (that is about 10 - 14hours), but about 30 each for Ashleigh and John and about 20 (allotted) for James and Nick.  Whew!  That is pulling 60hour weeks for the next two if I can get my energy lvl to comply.


ok off to make a latte then to the skirt.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts