Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, October 26

Etsy Down?

Leonotis Leonurus or Wild Dagga 2Image via Wikipedia
I think Etsy might be down or crashed today.  I can not get to the site (keeps timing out) and other apps seem messed up too that rely on information from Etsy.  Hmmmm.


Chemise done and will be in the mail in a bit-- (had to wait to get address confirmation) and then finish the corset today.  


I did some writing last night, but it was two wasted hours as I had forgotten that I needed to address the situation differently.  Oh well.  That is the way it goes.


Two commissions to work on before the end of the year-- maybe more.  The new one is a simple, but nice change.


I am looking into doing a different host for my regular site.  The site I use now doesn't allow for enough of what I want in a business site.  Granted, atm, I am too small to desire to pay for a site, so I will be limited anyway.  But if I find one that I like as a limited site, when I do get big enough I would like to just upgrade from what i already like.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts