Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, October 19

Holidays are coming

I was going to start by saying, "I haven't been neglecting..."  But that would be an untruth!  I have neglected my blog for the last week.  But not the store.  I finally got at least one kit up and running on Etsy.  It is for the Andrea child's gown at the moment.  I am still attempting to add three more options and hope to get to those after my current two requests.  


I also added the boys capes from last year as well as their current garb to the "previously loved" items.


I have decided that we will close down the Etsy store from Nov 1 '10- Jan 3 '11.  The store will be in "vacation mode".  I will complete all my obligations during this time though.  And the newsletter will still go out.  Even though the store will closed, I will not be idle.  I hope to come back with several more kits and perhaps ready made products ready for sale.  And I will continue to BLOG!


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts